- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Content submitted through website forms
- Other data that could be collected:
- Your IP Address: We collect your IP address to help us diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website.
- Your browser type and operating system: We collect this information to help us understand how people use our website.
- The pages you visit on our website: We collect this information to help us understand what interests our visitors and to improve our website content.
- If you contact us: If you contact us through our website, we may collect your name, email address, and phone number, names of other parties whom you list, dates, answers to polling questions, etc. We use this information to respond to your inquiry.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Voluntarily complete a submission form on our website.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- SiteGround (a privately held company in Bulgaria)
How do we store your data?
Your data is stored by the third party providers that we use, such as SiteGround. Your data may also be stored on our secure servers.
Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as information we feel you may find useful.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, notify our office.
What are your data protection rights?
Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Curt W. Ferguson, P.C.,’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +1 (618) 548-3729
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Authentication: Cookies can be used to authenticate users and keep them logged in to a website. This is especially useful for websites that require users to create an account, such as online stores or social media platforms.
- Personalization: Cookies can be used to personalize a user’s experience on a website. This can include remembering their preferences, such as their language or the products they have viewed. It can also be used to show them targeted advertising.
- Tracking: Cookies can be used to track a user’s activity on a website. This can be used to measure website traffic, understand how users interact with the website, and target advertising.
- Security: Cookies can be used to improve the security of a website. For example, they can be used to prevent unauthorized access to a user’s account or to detect fraudulent activity.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Any cookies used by our third-party providers.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. You can also remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +1 (618) 548-3729
Or write to us at:
Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., d/b/a The Estate Planning Center
919 West Main Street
Salem, IL 62881
How to contact the appropriate authority
For European users, should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Curt W. Ferguson, P.C., has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.